terça-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2013

Pepeu Gomes - Deusa do amor - versão

E foi assim
And it was like that
Uma luz brilhou no céu de noite
A light shone in the sky at night
E eu fiquei,louco a olhar
And I stayed, crazy to look
E foi assim
And it was like that
Pintaram tantas coisas pra mim
Many things had happened to me
Que nem dá pra acreditar
That is hard to believe
Era como um sonho bom
It was like a good dream
Um lindo toque
A wonderful touch
A me despertar
To awekening me
Eu devia caminhar
I should walk
Livre,ser feliz,e amar...
To be free, to be happy, and love...
E foi assim
And it was like that
Uma deusa feita de amor
A goddess made of love
Brilhou
It brighted
Sorriu para mim
She smiled to me

E me beijou
And kissed me
Deixando um cheiro de jasmim
Leaving a smell of jasmine
Para sempre
For ever
Dentro de mim
Inside of me

To listen to the music, click on the video below


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário